WE MAINTAIN A GOLD STANDARD REPUTATION
We offer our customers the latest in analytical and microbiological testing on-site to meet their unique product needs. We are proud of our stringent protocols and documented procedures. Our state-of-the-art laboratory testing equipment, comprehensive equipment maintenance and computerized inline and real-time monitoring systems help us ensure we exceed customer expectations.
We are fully compliant with all federal and state food safety regulations and processes and follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs). In addition, we have a team of Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) certified employees at our facilities.
Our comprehensive and customized product testing includes:
- Computerized inline, real-time monitoring to ensure product is within specification
- Online pasteurization data recording
- Alcoholizer (ABV and Calorie testing)
- Orbisphere (O2 and O3 testing)
- Seam view software
- HPLC for caffeine and preservative testing
- In-line X-ray monitoring
QUALITY ASSURANCE AND FOOD SAFETY ACCREDITATIONS
As a leader in the industry, our goal is to stay ahead of all Quality Assurance and Food Safety programs. To do so, we complete multiple third-party quality audits and certifications throughout the year. This focus ensures we are not only meeting, but exceeding our customer’s quality expectations.
We offer the following Quality Assurance and Food Safety certifications:
- Food Safety System Certification (FSSC22000)
- NSF International
- AIB International
- Silliker Labs
- Certified Organic via Quality Assurance International (QAI)
- Certified Gluten Free via NSF International